Taking the next step
Get the facts you need
to have a conversation
with your fertility specialist
Navigating your fertility journey is easier when you
have the resources you need—like the right reproductive
endocrinologist or RE, a doctor who specializes in helping
people conceive. And it helps when you also have all
the facts on hand and the questions you should ask to have a
productive conversation—like these.
You can also search for a fertility specialist
who offers INVOCELL here.
- Is INVOCELL right for me and my fertility challenges?
- How does IVC with INVOCELL work?
- How is IVC with INVOCELL different from other options used in fertility treatment?
- What are my chances of conceiving with INVOCELL?
- How long does IVC with INVOCELL take?
- How many monitoring visits will I need?
- How much does an IVC cycle with INVOCELL cost?
Does the cost include medication?
- Will my insurance cover treatment with INVOCELL?
have these questions on hand during your appointment.
Find a fertility center that
Finding the right RE for you is important; after all, you’re
relying on her or him to advise and
support you throughout
the fertility treatment process. Your RE should be
someone you can confide
in and with whom you can
openly discuss your concerns and questions.
And, when it comes to narrowing down your search, this
tool can help you find a clinic that offers INVOCELL.