ASK ABOUT INVOCELL
Find a fertility specialist who
Finding a reproductive endocrinologist or RE—a doctor who specializes in helping people
conceive—is important; after all, you’re relying on her or him to advise and support you throughout the fertility treatment process. Your RE should be someone you can confide in and with whom you can openly discuss your concerns and questions. And, when it comes to narrowing down your search, this tool can help you find a clinic that offers INVOCELL so you and your doctor can decide if INVOCELL is right for you.
Get the facts you need
to have a conversation
with your fertility specialist
Once you’ve identified a fertility specialist who offers INVOCELL, it helps to have the resources you need on hand. Make sure you have all the facts and the questions you should ask to have a productive conversation—like these.
- Is INVOCELL right for me and my fertility challenges?
- How does IVC with INVOCELL work?
- How is IVC with INVOCELL different from other options used in fertility treatment?
- What are my chances of conceiving with INVOCELL?
- How long does IVC with INVOCELL take?
- How many monitoring visits will I need?
- How much does an IVC cycle with INVOCELL cost?
Does the cost include medication?
- Will my insurance cover treatment with INVOCELL?